Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's get ready to rumble!

I'll admit it, it's my worst nightmare! Football season for C.J.! And of course, it's that time again...they got their uniforms yesterday and practice starts next week! Where has the summer gone? Can we stall a little longer? I liked football til' my own child played the game. It's not so fun for a soft-hearted mom to watch her son pummel and be pummeled! But the boy loves it, it's all he can think about and talk about! What's a mom to do? I guess I'll just have to get ready to rumble! :)

Kenna & Carson are ready....!:) Go Vikings!

4 comments:

  1. Reason 10,096 why I love raising a band geek......now if I could find a sure fire way to keep the other two boys out of it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you are saying...football is not my favorite, the Dad says it is necessary for all colony boys to be beat and smashed in a good game of football!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would scare me to death too. Hard to hold him back when he just lights up at the mention of anything "football." We'll see if I'm so encouraging in a few years. :-) Let us know when his games start. We would love to come see him play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another exciting season is about to begin... I love fall and all that comes with it! Hope we will be close enough to enjoy some of CJ's games this year! How is he doing with his braces?

    ReplyDelete