Thursday, October 23, 2008

Albuquerque gals!

Elizabeth...this picture is for you. Missed ya!
Class of '88! EHS!:)

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth...where is your blog!? You need to jump on board. We missed you last night...don't worry though, we still talked about you! hee! hee! Hope you're doing good. We're all getting together Nov. 6th again. This time it will be couples. Bring the hubs and come on up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I couldn't be there. I hope you guys had fun talking about me. I wish I had the motivation to blog. I just like reading about other people's lives. Maybe someday I'll jump into this century. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan you downplay your looks, but I thought you looked perfect when we had our get-together. You're beautiful. So good to see you all. We just couldn't shut up, could we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys haven't changed a bit!! You're all still beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete