I heart blogging!
Love reading about your lives.
Love seeing your families grow!
Love hearing about your challenges and accomplishments.
Love reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.
I've decided that reading other blogs makes me try harder to be a better person. It makes me want to be more like each of you! It makes me feel like I'm a part of your lives whether we live near or far.
I heart blogging!
Love reading about your lives.
Love seeing your families grow!
Love hearing about your challenges and accomplishments.
Love reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.
I've decided that reading other blogs makes me try harder to be a better person. It makes me want to be more like each of you! It makes me feel like I'm a part of your lives whether we live near or far.
I heart blogging!


Thank you for such nice post, I love it. I feel the same as you, there is truly more im learning about people who's blogs I visit and I love it, you all inspire me as well. Im so thankful to have the chance to get to know people better, it makes me love them more.
ReplyDeletehear, hear!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your sentiments... I fell the same way.
ReplyDeleteI heart your blog! I agree with you even though I live so close to a lot of the peoples blog that I read I learn so much from them and feel like I get closer to them just by reading their blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I truly feel the same way!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great isn't it! How lucky we hare to have it. Getting to read my friend's blogs brightens my day!
ReplyDeletei heart reading your blog! it's fun to keep up with your family:)
ReplyDeleteI heart blogging too...especially your blog. Head over to my blog when you get a sec. There's a little award for ya!
ReplyDeleteI agree, I think it blogging can uplift and reconnect you. I think you already are a great friend! We need to plan the next girl's night!
ReplyDeleteme too!!! Well said! I love checking in on you and your darling fam! Hugs!
ReplyDelete