Hey Jan, not sure if you will remember me or not but I am from Iowa and I lived down the street from you in Springville? My name is Marcia Nithang. I lived right next to Carrie Hanks.Your family has definatly grown. They are beautiful children. Please come and look at my blog anytime. I am very new to the whole thing, you are definatly a pro!
I know four kids are perfect for us. How old are yours now? I see you have a new little one too? Mine Gillian 8, Jaden 6, Mariah 3, and Mace 1 (as of Sept. 19th) So good to meet up again, I am totally addicted to the blogging now, just need to get better at it! :)
Soooooo true!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so true. Tyler could play with boxes for hours, it's so fun to watch them have creative play.
ReplyDeleteYes, why do we buy toys?
ReplyDeleteOK SO I TOTALLY AGREE!!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughs exactly
ReplyDeleteYep, definitely. So seeing as we all know this, why do we keep spending so much money on toys year after year after year???
ReplyDeleteHey Jan, not sure if you will remember me or not but I am from Iowa and I lived down the street from you in Springville? My name is Marcia Nithang. I lived right next to Carrie Hanks.Your family has definatly grown. They are beautiful children. Please come and look at my blog anytime. I am very new to the whole thing, you are definatly a pro!
ReplyDeleteI know four kids are perfect for us. How old are yours now? I see you have a new little one too?
ReplyDeleteMine Gillian 8, Jaden 6, Mariah 3, and Mace 1 (as of Sept. 19th) So good to meet up again, I am totally addicted to the blogging now, just need to get better at it! :)