Ya and it sucks. Sorry im so not ready for winter, but just think by Wednesday it should be up to the 60's again. Sorry about the game CJ. I hope you still had a good time.
you probly don't want to hear this but I am so jelous! I wish for snow every year and never get it here. Tomorrow its supposed to be in the 90s here, ugh, I HATE this weather, too much heat, I would trade you anyday!
how lucky you are!! i was soo happy today cause it was cool!! i even said i was cold and it was 72i can not wait until it cools down and it stays cool at least a week!! enjoy the snow and the cold weather for us!!
ugh tell me about it. Snow out my window this morning. I'm really trying hard to look on the bright side of things, but it's hard to do while I'm shivering! :D
Hey Jan! Snow already! Wow! I miss alot about Utah and I always said how I loved the weather but you guys beat us to snow this year!! I bet your Thanksgiving will be warm though!! :)
The winters here are usually cold and icey. Nothing to cheer about! Utah winters are alot better. We have talked about visiting alot. I know we will visit again. We really loved it there plus my big boy was born there! :) Keep bloggin! :) Glad to hear from you.
FINALLY! A picture of CJ so Gram Ellen can SEE him!!! You are one TOUGH guy CJ! NO jacket and even has his sleeves rolled up... with SNOW in the background! THanks for the photo! I agree, way too early for snow!It will be a LONG winter again!
Ya and it sucks. Sorry im so not ready for winter, but just think by Wednesday it should be up to the 60's again.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the game CJ. I hope you still had a good time.
I heard you all received snow!! How crazy!!!! Glad it wasn't me! :)
ReplyDeleteyou probly don't want to hear this but I am so jelous! I wish for snow every year and never get it here. Tomorrow its supposed to be in the 90s here, ugh, I HATE this weather, too much heat, I would trade you anyday!
ReplyDeletehow lucky you are!! i was soo happy today cause it was cool!! i even said i was cold and it was 72i can not wait until it cools down and it stays cool at least a week!! enjoy the snow and the cold weather for us!!
ReplyDeleteugh tell me about it. Snow out my window this morning. I'm really trying hard to look on the bright side of things, but it's hard to do while I'm shivering! :D
ReplyDeleteHey Jan! Snow already! Wow! I miss alot about Utah and I always said how I loved the weather but you guys beat us to snow this year!! I bet your Thanksgiving will be warm though!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe winters here are usually cold and icey. Nothing to cheer about! Utah winters are alot better. We have talked about visiting alot. I know we will visit again. We really loved it there plus my big boy was born there! :) Keep bloggin! :) Glad to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteFINALLY! A picture of CJ so Gram Ellen can SEE him!!! You are one TOUGH guy CJ! NO jacket and even has his sleeves rolled up... with SNOW in the background! THanks for the photo! I agree, way too early for snow!It will be a LONG winter again!
ReplyDelete