Don't worry, I'm not going to recap! :)
So, I was vacuuming this morning & moved a bean bag chair...what did I find? CJ's conference notes...Hmmm! We bribed him to listen and jot down some notes. And we thought he was really getting into it. I should have known better. Here's a look (remember, he's 13):
"There is 1 mill. members in Brazil. 13 mill. members total. I'm alive, but I've been captured & kidnapped in enemy territory. I was shot down. I don't know if I'm going to live or die......."

ok, that is really funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny.
ReplyDeleteHey atleast he got the first bit of info! way to go CJ you are awesome. The truth is he probably really felt that he had been shot down...at that moment;)
ReplyDeleteThat is super funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! My son only wrote "Don't sit on a cactus" on his note pad!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteHe is one of a kind, and his grandma Ellen LOVES him with or without Conference notes.... Would love to have a copy so I can read the rest... is he publishing it? Too cute!
ReplyDelete