Thank you Rae for this bEAutiFuL award!

The rules of this blog award are:
1. List 6 things about yourself
2. Pass this award on to 6 other bloggers
1. Wife of one. Mom of four.
2. I have not had any plastic surgery...yet! :)
3. I have never been snow skiing...AND I live in UT! How does that happen?
4. I'm contemplating getting eyelash extensions! Any one have any advice on that? Yes? No?
5. I love Maroon 5 and Pink. My kids think I'm too old to like that kind of music. Not true!
6. I love Edward Cullen. Hee! Hee! :) (and Brad Turley too!)
I am pleased to pass this award on to the following:
Deanna : who is just finding her blogging groove!
Allison B: who has the cutest blog backgrounds!
Shelley: who has the most inspiring posts!
Melanie T: who is the newest blogger on the block & already has the creative touch!
Carrie: who has created www.presleybellaboutique.com It's soo cute. Must see!
Mindy T: who takes her family to the most fun and creative places!
Deanna : who is just finding her blogging groove!
Allison B: who has the cutest blog backgrounds!
Shelley: who has the most inspiring posts!
Melanie T: who is the newest blogger on the block & already has the creative touch!
Carrie: who has created www.presleybellaboutique.com It's soo cute. Must see!
Mindy T: who takes her family to the most fun and creative places!
Thanks Jan! although i can't take all the credit for my backgrounds! when i'm ready for a change my wonderful SIL (Laurice) makes the changes for me! but i will gladly accept this award:)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! Thanks Jan....I have to say that I am so glad you blog...that way I can keep track of you;) I do miss you! Hugs! and thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your confidence in me, Jan! I'll try to get this "tag" completed in a creative way! You're welcome for the popcorn...glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jan, I feel very blessed. Your so sweet to think of me.
ReplyDeleteJan,
ReplyDeleteI am truly honored and touched. Thank you for this award. You are the real winner. I love reading your blog and I love that you post often.
I'm totally and completely ready for some plastic surgery! A group of us moms were talking about this very thing at the dance studio today. I also love Edward. Sigh......
ReplyDelete