Here we are (the reading ward primary presidency), dressed to scare all the little kiddos at our halloween party. It was great fun. Check another activity off our list!:) Yahoo!
Hey Jan! Of course I remember you! You have such a cute family! We're enjoying having a girl after 2 boys! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! ;) I didn't know you guys live in Utah. We lived there for the past 9 years, but just moved to Florida in May. I'm enjoying the change =)
Jan, I love your blog. Your Halloween costume is great!! It has been nice to catch up with you again. I have a blog also. The address is yeomanpartyof6.blogspot.com
Jan- I am so glad you found us! We are new to this blogging thing! Fun. We loved the halloween party and your costume was so great. Your cute family- it will be fun to get to know you more through your blog! It is so fun! :)
Your costume is great, you don't even look like yourself. Glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look awsome, Jack Sparrow, what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteIt was a ton of fun. Thanks for all your hard work.
ReplyDeleteyou guys look so cute! so sad we missed it!
ReplyDeleteHey Jan! Of course I remember you! You have such a cute family! We're enjoying having a girl after 2 boys! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! ;) I didn't know you guys live in Utah. We lived there for the past 9 years, but just moved to Florida in May. I'm enjoying the change =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great person you are!! I love the costume!! Jack Sparrow is one of my favorites! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
ReplyDeletetook me a while to pick you out... great costume!!
ReplyDeleteJan,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. Your Halloween costume is great!! It has been nice to catch up with you again. I have a blog also. The address is yeomanpartyof6.blogspot.com
Jan- I am so glad you found us! We are new to this blogging thing! Fun. We loved the halloween party and your costume was so great. Your cute family- it will be fun to get to know you more through your blog! It is so fun! :)
ReplyDelete