General Conference weekend is the best! It is 9:15 AM (remember we are EST so Conference starts at noon) and I am sitting here in my pj's not stressing over time! :) Enjoy today!
Glad you had a great day! I loved today as well! cute pictures! I would so love to take a trip to see my dear friend Jan....I will mention it to The Farmer;)
Hi Jan! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog (about my friend, Amber) a few weeks ago. It was fun to hear from you and see pics of your family. Yours and Brad's kids are too cute! I remember when I was about 12, we girls from Dublan all had a massive crush on Brad, who I believe was a senior at the JSA. Haha. Memories. Fun!
General Conference weekend is the best! It is 9:15 AM (remember we are EST so Conference starts at noon) and I am sitting here in my pj's not stressing over time! :) Enjoy today!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures. Enjoy your day. It is easier now that the kids are older don't you think.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! You are one lucky lady :)
ReplyDelete-Meaghan
Glad you had a great day! I loved today as well! cute pictures! I would so love to take a trip to see my dear friend Jan....I will mention it to The Farmer;)
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful Jan! And what a great looking family too. Somehow I am not surprised.
ReplyDeletethank you for giving up your ticket for me--it was such a great experience! PS, do you have time on tuesday or wednesday during the day to play?
ReplyDeleteI am with you. GC weekend is so nice.
ReplyDeleteWho's the little old man in the picture with CJ? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jan! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog (about my friend, Amber) a few weeks ago. It was fun to hear from you and see pics of your family. Yours and Brad's kids are too cute! I remember when I was about 12, we girls from Dublan all had a massive crush on Brad, who I believe was a senior at the JSA. Haha. Memories. Fun!
ReplyDelete