Sunday, October 19, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD!

Here are the official "rules": This exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward. This is how it works... I am going to send these WITCH blocks, to the FIRST PERSON who posts a comment on this entry. In turn, that person will post this information on their blog and pick 1 person they want to send something to and so on.
If you are interested in participating, be the first blog owner to leave a comment! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. Just a gift that will make the person smile. There are no cost restraints, but don't go crazy! If you'd like to join in, be the first person to leave a comment. You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, and then send something to the first person who signs up to play along through your blog. I hope people like this idea. It's a small way to bring a smile to someone's face!
Thanks for the cute idea Rae!

11 comments:

  1. First!! I would love to pay it forward. Very cute blogging idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I was hoping to be the first one. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the witch letters!! Sooooo cute!! I have NOT forgotten about your pay it forward package stuck somewhere in that horrid dead mail place. Do you know how SLOOOOOOOOOW the government is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a cute idea!! those letters are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. and I love those letters, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea... Love your letters, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute letters and idea!! BRAVO Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a bit late on this one! have you read your email? I am waiting for a response...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang should have logged on sooner! Hey we need to chang Thursday night from 7 to 8pm. Kimberly's flight is a little later then I thought. Have you gotten a hold of Sarah?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan! I love your blog!! I want some of your ideas... I am in desperate need of home decorating. I logged on at work today (oops!) and said I was only going to be on for a second... but then I saw yours and all the people from home on it and now I've gone another whole day without doing any work. :) I can't believe how grownup your family is and they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete