Love the costumes! Kenna is the most beautiful witch I have ever seen. Can't wait to see this years costumes. I love the picture of you and Brad, so cute!
hey jan! long time no see! how are you? you're kids are all grown up! crazy! i love your little girls name. thats what im naming my first girl. i thought i made it up...obviously i didnt. i took my mom (kennie) and my mother in law (dinah) and came up with kennah. im not as original as i thought! :)
Cute, cute! They look so darling! I love watching my kids dress up for Halloween...and then going back to look at past pictures. It's always so much fun to re-live the memories and ooh and ahh over the costumes.
Hi Jan, Just wanted to let you know I keep up on your blog regularly. I sometimes wish I lived up there so I could see everyone and get together when people come to town. But then when I see it snow in October I'm glad to be here in Albuquerqe. Take care, Elizabeth
It helpd when your kids are so darn cute! Great idea to meet at a restaurant. We could do that for Kimberly and Travis. Do you know of a good central place? And Yeah for Elizabeth checking up on us!
I didn't receive any of your pictures from last Halloween, but they sure are cute!!! Kenna has been a BEAUTIFUL witch in every color! I am amazed at the variety of witch costumes you come up with, you are the GREATEST with Halloween costumes. I loved CJ's Basketball one two years ago and Carson's green hair! I Love love that baby Jace! I have the perfect stickers for that page! Was looking through my past Halloween photos and came across the one where CJ was a puppy and Kennedie a clown... remember that? I have a GREAT idea... come down here for Halloween, I'm all decorated up and ready for some great Halloween partying! Tee Hee!
Love the costumes! Kenna is the most beautiful witch I have ever seen. Can't wait to see this years costumes. I love the picture of you and Brad, so cute!
ReplyDeletehey jan! long time no see! how are you? you're kids are all grown up! crazy! i love your little girls name. thats what im naming my first girl. i thought i made it up...obviously i didnt. i took my mom (kennie) and my mother in law (dinah) and came up with kennah. im not as original as i thought! :)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! They look so darling! I love watching my kids dress up for Halloween...and then going back to look at past pictures. It's always so much fun to re-live the memories and ooh and ahh over the costumes.
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, Just wanted to let you know I keep up on your blog regularly. I sometimes wish I lived up there so I could see everyone and get together when people come to town. But then when I see it snow in October I'm glad to be here in Albuquerqe. Take care,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
It helpd when your kids are so darn cute! Great idea to meet at a restaurant. We could do that for Kimberly and Travis. Do you know of a good central place? And Yeah for Elizabeth checking up on us!
ReplyDeleteI didn't receive any of your pictures from last Halloween, but they sure are cute!!! Kenna has been a BEAUTIFUL witch in every color! I am amazed at the variety of witch costumes you come up with, you are the GREATEST with Halloween costumes. I loved CJ's Basketball one two years ago and Carson's green hair! I Love love that baby Jace! I have the perfect stickers for that page! Was looking through my past Halloween photos and came across the one where CJ was a puppy and Kennedie a clown... remember that? I have a GREAT idea... come down here for Halloween, I'm all decorated up and ready for some great Halloween partying! Tee Hee!
ReplyDelete