The mice will........VACUUM! :) Brad left town. Mom SPED to RC Willey. Purchased a Dyson. Finally. So Happy. Clean Carpet. Love it. Should I have gotten an Oreck? Don't answer that. No going back now. Wonder when Brad's leaving town again!? $$$$
1 year ago

That sounds exactly like something I would do! I'm actually all frowny because my vac is in the shop for a week and a half! What am I going to do?!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny.
ReplyDeletei have a dyson and i love it! ira loves it to. when we first got married he'd never let me vaccum cuz he always wanted to "play" with the vaccum! so dont second guess yourself,they are awesome!!
ReplyDeletethats number one on my christmas list!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I want a Dyson sooo bad! do you love it?? (why am I so excited about a vacuum?? weird!)
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny. I want a dyson, I swear our vacuum is 20 years old and my carpet is the evidence of that fact :)
ReplyDeleteLoved my Dyson! I have a central vac now and while it's pretty convenient I sometimes still miss my Dyson because it really "sucked"!!
ReplyDeleteI am a major vacuum fanatic. Are Dyson's worth it, let me know.
ReplyDeleteisn't it funny how a vacuum can make you so happy!
ReplyDeleteAn Oreck, no way! I have had my Dyson for 4 years and I want to have one for upstairs, one for down stairs and the one the is just for the stairs! Love the Dyson!
ReplyDelete