A few thoughts....
1. Eddie. 3 words. Get Over Yourself. 1 more word. Bleghhh!2. Andrea. Great job. She chose to leave the show because she is "A Mother First!" Her family needed her & she needed them. Awww! See! There are good people out there.
3. Ondine...probably will be eliminated next. Nice lady though.
4. I'm likin' the gays. Especially Preston. I predict Preston and Nathan will compete in the final.
And there you have it....I'm pretending (at this moment) that I have nothing better to do then judge top design. Just livin' in my little fantasy world for a second or two...don't worry, I'll snap out of it soon. Gotta go...The laundry pile calls!:)

1. 'martha, martha, martha!' seriously if working for martha stewart is the best job ever, then why are you on the freakin show? you already HAVE that job!
ReplyDelete2. in principle, yes. she had no shot of winning so why not. then again, there are people from previous eps who MIGHT have had a shot if they had done individual challenges. i just wish she had exited earlier or not done the show in the first place.
3.ditto
4. preston the 'one upper'? i think it will be nathan and eddie, and i'm rooting for nathan.
I'm stickin' with Preston! He's just finding his groove!:) Shall we bet on it!? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, I love how we can find each other through our blogs, it's the only way I find out what people are up to anymore. Your blog is so cute, thanks for your comment! Julie
ReplyDelete