
www.babymckallister.blogspot.com
This blog is just beautiful. Beautiful like no other. You'll need tissues to get you through, but it is worth every minute.
If you're like me, it's easy (over time) to let worldly things get in the way of what is most important in life. This blog will put life back in focus. Beautiful.
I love this blog...I've linked to it before through our friends who had the same thing happen to them. It was horrible. Their website is babytaylorjames.blogspot.com. It sure makes you hold your kids a little tighter.
ReplyDeleteOk you said I would cry not sob. I can not imagine the pain they have gone through.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this. I was in tears reading their story. I couldnt imagine, I also had a friend I worked with have this happen, so sad.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful way to remember. Thank you for posting this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this, but I have to agree I was sobbing at the thought of the pain this young couple must be going through. I am greatful for the knowledge they have of eternal families but I am sure their pain is still very real. This happened to my aunt 3 or 4 years ago, almost just like this so it definately hit home for me. It also makes me want to cherish my 4 month old and my other 3 kids that much more. They are only on lone to us and we never know how long we get to love them and squeeze them. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post, It really makes you realize what is Important and that is our families! I can't stop crying!
ReplyDelete