Noah & Carson found the "perfect pumpkins!"
2 Country Bumpkins!
Notice any one missing? CJ, maybe? Ooohhh! I forgot...he and his friends were "way too cool" to come to the pumpkin patch...it's just for kids. And he recently informed me that he's almost a man now since his 13th b-day is on Monday! :) It's going to be a LOONNGG Year with a teenager in the house!:) HELP ME!
thats hilarious about you're 13 year old man! good luck with that one! :)
ReplyDeleteyou little one is sooo cute!! he relaly looks like a farmer with those overalls!! good luck with your 13 year old man!!
ReplyDeleteoh don't we love the teen years. I keep telling mine that I can't wait til she has kids of her own. Ya gotta love these cute kids.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of CUTE kids! We missed you CJ... but I understand.
ReplyDeleteWish I could find one of those pumpkin patches here!
Hang in there Jan, the best is YET TO COME! but you WILL make it and you WILL love them all the more! ;)