Friday, October 3, 2008

Just my thoughts on...

The Debate! Don't hate me or like me based on this post, PLEASE! :) I like Sarah Palin and thought she did well. I do wish she had been a little more aggressive in defending Mccain and calling Biden on the carpet when it came to his LYING. However, that's EXACTLY what I hate about politics....the intense bickering...you said, no you said, etc. So, she didn't fall into that trap! That's a good thing. Her nervousness made ME nervous at first, but then she eased into it and did a great job. I don't think she should wink into the camera anymore when talking political issues...that did send a mixed message. She has the brains and the know-how and she doesn't need the winking to get her anywhere. AND, why is it that a beautiful, soft-spoken woman is immediately perceived as less intelligent (or less qualified) then a LESS attractive and MORE abrasive (in-your-face-type) woman? Hillary Clinton & Geraldine Ford come to mind!:) Just my thoughts! Feel free to disagree! :) That's what makes the world go 'round!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jan,
    I came across your blog from another blog but good to see you. It's been a long time. I completely agree with you about Palin. Enough of the winking right. I do think she is a great role model for girls. I do wish she had really slammed Biden to the ground with her fist or something.

    ReplyDelete